Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ulta Haul No.1

Hello Wonderlandians!

As you know I have been MIA this past couple weeks. In my defense, however I have been in a rather transitional phase in my life. I have recently moved to Alaska and am only now really situated. Why Alaska you ask? Look forward to my next post ;)
I could not part with California before getting some beauty staples, so I share with you my Ulta Haul. I had  made 2 trips to the Ulta beauty store and let me tell you both times were fun and eventful. The first time I went it was 3 girls and 2 guys luckily I have some awesome guy friends and saw the fun in this adventurous spree. The second time I went was with my lovely sister and afterwards we went to go see a movie, but enough about the days events. Let's get down to what I got those days:

What I got:
  • Maybelline Colorsensational in Hot Plum
  • Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and Black Bean
  • Nyx Roll On Shimmer in Purple and Sea Foam
  • Nyx Eyeshadow in Aloha
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
  • Real Techniques Makeup Basic Brush Set
I must say that overall I did not spend as much money as I thought I was going to, which I was very happy about. The products I was most excited about were the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencils and Roll on Shimmer. I have been hearing great things about Nyx and I wanted to see what all the buzz was about. I have used both Jumbo Pencils quite a bit since I first bought them and I must say I am quite pleased with the product.

Look forward to future reviews of these products in detail.

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment