Monday, November 4, 2013

October Favorites

Hello my Wonderlandians!!

I would like to share with you my October Favorites. As you may know I have recently moved to Alaska. I made several goals for myself whilst I am here. One being that I would write more. Having this blog is a way I hope to accomplish that goal, not to mention that I love all sorts of things and while I know my focus has been on beauty thus far, I hope to expand my posts into more of the things I love. Such as reading, writing, painting, and more.

Anyhow back to the main point about this blog post favorites.

In the month of October I have been pretty busy with interviews and then finally landing a job. With an up and go routine such as mine I like to keep things to the basics. So the first item I would like to share with you all in my October favorites is my Holika Holika Petit Jelly BB Cream.


This product is amazing and lasts all day, perfect for those on the go days. This BB cream is also mattefying so no powder needed. Which is a bonus on those hurried mornings.

For lip products I have been loving is my Urban Decay Lip Envy in the color Greedy. This is a lip tint in a berry color perfect for Fall/Winter. You can bet I will be rocking this tint for the next seasons to come. Another lip product I have been loving is the Mirabella sheer lipstick in Daydream. This lipstick looks pink, but I find it to be the perfect pinky nude on my lips. It is very moisturizing and creamy on the lips.
For eye products, I have been loving the Maybelline New York Great Lash colored mascaras. These mascaras are great, not only are they a great way to add something extra to your look, but they are pretty inexpensive which is great if you are trying out new things.

For my face products, I have really been enjoying the Simple Face Wash. It is non-drying which I really like although here in Alaska I do find it does dry my skin out a bit, a problem I did not have in California whilst using this product.

 That is all for this post. Be sure to keep an eye out for more to come.

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

P.S. let me know in the comments below if you would like a makeup tutorial.



No comments:

Post a Comment