Friday, September 4, 2015

Something New~ Ultimate Matte Blush Palette

Hello Wonderlandians,

Welcome back to another blog post. Very recently I went to Forever 21 (Haul to come soon) and picked up a couple of their beauty products. One being the blush palette below. They're branding is called love &beauty. I have to say so far I am really impressed, I have a highlighter from their line, which if you've been here long enough know that I love using.

On to the product:
Packaging wasn't bad I thought it was kind of fancy looking, up until you actually open the box, then it loses a bit of that fanciness. That's quite alright with me though, fits in with my mismatch collection I have going.


Here are the colors in the blush palette, and it holds true they are all matte :) They are super pigmented and blend out beautifully on your skin. (I'll be sure to include swatches)


As you can tell from the picture above, I have already started using some of the colors. I've been loving the top pink shade second to last and the bottom last berry shade (which I think I will transition to in the winter).


Hope you enjoyed this post and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment