Tuesday, March 15, 2016

So much has happened....

Hello Wonderlandians,

I am sorry for the lack of posting. I was recently admitted to the hospital for a pretty bad infection in a preauricular sinus (a little ear pit on my ear). My whole right side of my face was swollen and I ended up being in the hospital for 6 days. Bleh! Not only do I hate going to the doctors, but I am terrified of needles. 

Anyway...I am on antibiotics for a month now and will get the ear pit surgically removed at some point. I haven't been wearing any makeup pretty much since March started. I am trying to get my crap together and do some long awaited product reviews. 

In the meantime, I will probably be posting some photography things I have been working on. I will also put up a photo-shoot that has long since passed, but I never put pictures up...ooops

Until Next Time!!!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment