Thursday, June 13, 2013

Alaskan Adventure!

Hello my fellow Wonderlandians,

I have some exciting news (well at least for me). As you may already be able to guess by the title of this post, I will be taking a trip to Alaska for a couple weeks. I will visiting some very good friends of mine. I am extremely excited!!! I will make sure to take a lot of pictures while I am there and share them with you all.

While I am up there I will try to make some keeks of my random adventures with said friends! My keek username is abstractalice. Feel free to watch my random videos and check out my instagram for pictures!!

In the meantime I have some scheduled posts for while I am away which include (in no particular order):

  1. Review on Ipsy as a service
  2. Snow White makeup look
  3. Galaxy Nails
  4. Book Geek~ Favorite Authors
Well that is all I have to say for now until the next time!!

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment