Monday, June 3, 2013

DIY~ Book Mug

Hello my fellow Wonderlandians,

Today I will be showing you how to make your own easy book mug!

Step by step:
  1.  Get a decorative mug set or you can take a plain white mug of your choice :)
  2.  Draw rectangles all around the mug in different sizes. Mix your colors together by layering them. I used the markers that came with the kit, however if you are using a plain white mug of your own then use permanent markers!
  3. Take the black and draw the outline of each book :) I used a thick line because I personally thought it looked better, but feel free ti put your iron spin on it. I wanted mine to look a bit cartoony.
  4. Draw in book details in your rectangles with that same black. If you want to make it even more you, then write in your favorite boom titles!!! :D
  5. For those using the permanent markers make sure to stick your mug in the oven for 15 minutes to set the markers!!  I also recommend not drawing inside the mug!

That's all I have for you today make sure to keep an eye out for my next post!!

Yours truly,
Abstract Alice
Xoxo

P.s if you do decide to try this please share your pictures on my twitter account: twitter.com/abstractalice or #abstractalice on Instagram!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment