Monday, May 27, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag Review~ May 2013

Hello again!

Today I will be reviewing the May glam bag for you. First I must say that this has by far been my favorite glam bag to date! Stay tuned for a review on the Ipsy Glam Bag service as a whole, which will be posted soon! Now on to the May glam bag review!

The May Glam Bag theme was: Spring Fling!
What the bag included:
  • St. Tropez (Instant Glow Body Lotion)
  • Zoya (Nail Polish in the color Blu)
  • Pacifica (Island Vanilla Roll-On Perfume)
  • Mirabella (Sheer Lipstick in Daydream)
  • Yaby (concealer in Vanilla)
  • Urban Decay (Moondust Eyeshadow in Glitter Rock)*
Overall I give this bag 10 out of 10 tarts!!!

Alice Points:
-This bag pretty much gave you a complete look
-I use all the products in this bag!
-The Zoya nail polish has become one of my absolute faves!
-the Moondust eyeshadow from Urban Decay is magnificent it blends on top of colors very well and adds a bit of magic to my looks!
-I was pleasantly surprised with the St. Tropez instant glow body lotion, at first i was a little skeptical considering I had never used any 'tanning' product before, but it looks great it gives your skin a sun kissed glow and at the end of the day it washes off.
-I absolutely LOVE the Mirabella sheer lipstick it is absolutely gorgeous! I wear it almost everyday now. It has a good moisturizing quality and it stays put on your lips pretty well.

Red Queen Points:
-Honestly the only bad thing I can possibly say about this bag is that it you didn't get the March Glam Bag with the little magnetic compact then a place to store your concealer might get a bit tedious, but since I did have the March Glam bag I had no problem finding it a home!
Hope you enjoyed this review! Stay alert for more to come!

Abstract Alice
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment