Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Jordana Easyshine Lipgloss Review~08 Sweet Strawberry

Hello my mousies!

Today I am reviewing yet another Jordana easyshine gloss for you. I found these at my local Save Mart in the small makeup aisle that they have. They were on sale 4 for $5 dollars i believe, might have been a little less than that. these were some of the first makeup items I bought. They are great it you are just getting used to wearing lipsticks, because they feel a smidge like a lip balm, but give a hint of color, perfect for the transition!

Now on to the review:
2nd on the left
2nd on the left
 Overall I give this one 7 out of 10 tarts

Alice Points:
-The easyshines themselves overall are moisturizing!
-All of them have incredible scents and taste fruity (although i highly suggest not eating them...teehee)
-Pigmentation is okay with this one it gives a slight pink hue to the lips

Red Queen Points:
-Pigmentation is okay at best
-These melt super easy I highly suggest not leaving them in the car...

Hope you enjoyed this review until next time!

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment