Monday, May 6, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag Review~ January 2013

Hello my bunnies! Today I will reviewing the January glam bag! If you have checked out my December 2012 glam bag review you know that I am a little behind on these....oops, but I will be on the ball soon! ! All righty then onto the review!!!

The January glam bag theme: Super Stars!
The bag included:
  • Big Sexy Hair- volumizing hairspray
  • Josie Maran- argan oil
  • Nailtini- in the color Frappe (note: I happened to get this color from 2 options which are based on their 'beauty profile' you make when you first sign up for the bag)
  • Pacifica- Tuscan Blood Orange body butter
  • SOHO- crease brush
My overall rating for this bag is 8 tarts out of 10!

Alice Points:
-I absolutely adored this bag!
- I have already spoken a little about this product in my 'simple make up look' blog, but I really do love the Pacifica product. It goes where I go in my tote bag.
-I use 4 out of the 5 products in this bag on a regular basis.
I loved, loved, LOVED the argan oil I use it on my sad dry little elbows and I have definitely seen a difference!
-Great variety!

Red Queen Points:
-I dislike using hairspray personally so I wasn't to keen on the hairspray, but I gave it to my mother so all is well.
- This is really the only bad things I have to say about this bag...

Hope you enjoyed this review and until next time my bunnies!!!

Abstract Alice
 xoxo
 

1 comment: