Monday, April 29, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag Review~ December 2012

Hello my lovely march hares! Today I will be reviewing the December 2012 glam bag for you. I realize this is from way back when, but I honestly had just thought of reviewing them earlier today. From here on out I will review them at the end of the month. This way I have at least a couple weeks to review the products included in the ipsy glam bag. All right now that I have some what explained what I will be doing, I will be moving straight into the review!!

The December glam bag theme was: Holiday Haute!
 What the bag included:
  • Mai Couture- Highlighter Papier
  • NYX- loose pigment (Ultra Pearl Mania)
  • be a bombshell- lipgloss (Hot Mess)
  • Mirabella Prime- face and eye primer
  • Urban Decay- 24/7 glide on eyeliner
Overall I give this bag 5 tarts out of 10

Alice Points:
- I loved the fact that you could create a holiday look with just the contents in the bag
- I loved the variety of items in the bag as well
-The bag itself has also become a staple in my purse. It may look small, but I assure you it can hold a lot more than you would think it did
-Loose pigment, I have actually created quite a few good looks with this loose pigment....but it still leaves a mess....

Red Queen Points:
- Although I quite enjoyed the variety of products in the bag. I do only use 2 of the items on a regular basis (eyeliner and primer).
- Personally I do not really care for loose pigments, because they leave a big mess EVERYWHERE!! So I counted this as a red queen point, but this is just for me personally.

Hope you enjoyed this glam bag review until next time!
L-R:Be a Bombshell- lip gloss, Urban Decay-eyeliner, nyx- loose pigment


No comments:

Post a Comment