Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Nothing beats a spa day...

Hello my wonderfully mad friends!

Nothing quite revitalizes you like a day of leisure. Today I indulged myself on a wonderful stay at home spa day :) I called up one of my best friends and although we live far apart we could not have been closer on this day. We mirrored each others day and enjoyed a wonderful relaxing day.

Here is Home Spa Day Guide for you:

1. Face Mask: I used a BB Hydrating mask i found at the Daiso store in San Francisco. Leaves your face feeling nice and smooth. Aaaaaahhhh #^_^#

2. Hair Soak: I'm not sure where I read this originally, but if you soak your hair (this only applies to dark colored hair) in coffee it revitalizes the hair. So far I find it effective for bringing back some life and color intensity to my hair. Plus it smells like coffee and I love me some coffee \(^.^)/

3. Bath: Fill your tub with hot water and add preferred fragrance. I myself used grapefruit scented bath salts. There is nothing quite like soaking in a bath tub and indulging oneself. No fragrance is needed for the enjoyment and indulgence of oneself!

4. Mani/ Pedi: No spa day would be complete without a good manicure or pedicure. A good way to treat your nails to make them stronger and bring some nutrients into them. Soak them in a bit of Olive Oil. I soak them in olive oil once in a while, to be honest my nails are pretty strong and healthy so i mostly do this during winter when my nails could surely use the boost. (This also applies to hair).

5. Movie w/ *insert favorite snack here*: To complete your day of leisure turn on your T.V. (ipad, ipod, laptop, etc.) and watch a movie. I usually stick with old classics such as: Funny Girl, Breakfast at Tiffany's, or How to Steal a Million. For this day I decided on Les Miserables, the new one with Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway and Russell Crowe. I loved this movie!!! B.T.W. My favorite snack just happens to be popcorn so befitting don't you think...haha...^o^

 Hope you enjoyed this How-To Spa Day Blog! Stay tuned for my next blog /^3^)/




No comments:

Post a Comment