Saturday, April 6, 2013

New TV Series~ Merlin!!!

I have once again made the mistake of starting a really really amazing TV series in the midst of my school semester when I should be focusing the most...well thank goodness for weekends!And Huzzah for Netflix!

The not-so-new show I have recently started is Merlin. I was hooked by the first episode not to mention I am a sucker for good medieval time based shows or books!!!

In fact as I glance at my bookshelf I can see various stories about Knights and Warriors, Kings and Queens, Adventure and Quests galore.

If any of you are even remotely curious as to what some of those books may be. Here are the first 3 I spotted on my bookshelf:
  1. Alanna the First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
  2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore 
  3. Eragon by Chritopher Paolini


Ah le sigh what is to keep me from watching all 52 episodes without mercy???

Well if you don't hear from me in a while, you now know why...


No comments:

Post a Comment