Monday, May 13, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag Review~ February 2013

Hello my mad bunch!

Today I will be reviewing the February Glam Bag. I am hoping to be done with these reviews by the time I get my May glam bag so that I will officially be caught up with them. I will also be doing some other reviews, DIYs and much much more so make sure to check in. Now on to the review!

The February Glam Bag theme was: Red Carpet Ready!
 What the bag included:
  • MICA Beauty Cosmetics (black gel liner)
  • Coastal Scents: (TL: Dark Goldenrod, TR: Sunbeam, BL: Golden Globe, BR: Dark Golden Olive)
  • POP (No.1 Smoky Black)
  • Lash Card
L: without primer  R: with primer
Overall I give this bag 4 tarts out of 10

Alice Points:
- I LOVED the gel liner it has become one of my absolute favorite gel liners to use!!!

Red Queen Points:
- About the only thing I actually use from this bag is the gel liner.
- The color palette they sent me wasn't really colors I personally use so they haven's been used much since their arrival.
-The mascara was not the best either. Once it dries it starts flaking and it was very unpleasant to deal with the mascara bits in your eyes.

Hope you enjoyed this review! Feel free to leave a comment or send me a message of something you would like to see on this blog!

Yours,

Abstract Alice
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment