Friday, May 17, 2013

Jordana Easyshine Lipgloss~ 01 Sugar Plum

Hello there!

Today I will be reviewing one of the Jordana Easyshine Lipglosses for you. I will of course start with 01 Sugar Plum (this doesn't mean I have all the colors). Lets get this carriage rolling!
1st on the Left
1st on the left

Overall I give this lipgloss 7 out of 10 tarts

Alice Points:
-Super pigmented! I was pleasantly surprised to find that this gloss was actually quite pigmented!
-I love plum hues so I had to get this one and out of the four that I bought this one is my favorite
-the texture of this gloss is quite smooth and nice

Red Queen Points:
- If you noticed from the picture above the tube is a little lopsided and that's because I accidentally left this in the car, which melted the darn thing but if you let it firm up again its still good!

Hope you enjoyed this little review until next time!

Abstract Alice
xoxo

P.S. let me know if there is something you would like me to review in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment