Monday, May 20, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag Review~ April 2013

Hello out there!

Here is another Ipsy Glam Bag review for you all! Today I am reviewing the April bag and I must admit at first I was a little weary of it because it seemed to....pink for my likings. I am more of a every other color in the rainbow kinda girl. However I was pleasantly surprised...

The April Glam Bag theme was: Pretty in Pink!
What the bag included:
  • Big Sexy Hair (Powder Play)
  • Sation Nail Lacquer (Of Corset I'll Call you)
  • Be a Bombshell (Beach Please Blush)
  • MICA Beauty Cosmetics (72 Earth)
L-R: blush, loose powder with primer then without
Overall I give this bag 8 out of 10 tarts

Alice Points:
-The nail color is a gorgeous pale pastel pink color that surprisingly worked well with my skin tone.
-The blush has become one of my favorites of all time. It is super pigmented so only put on a little at a time!
-The mica loose eyeshadow is a gorgeous color to put in the middle of your eyelid for a pop of color.

Red Queen Points:
-I really am not much of a hair person so the Big Sexy Hair product has yet to be touched...
-Again not big on the loose eyeshadows, but I think I am liking them a little more each time...

Hope you enjoyed this review! Until next time!

Yours,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment