Friday, May 24, 2013

Jordana Easyshine lipgloss~ 02 Berry Colada

Hello my fellow door-mouse enthusiast!

Today I will be reviewing another Jordana easyshine lipgloss for you. I am reviewing the colors separately as they each stand on their own. Without further ado, here is the review:
 3rd to the right

3rd to the right
 Overall I give this product 8 out of 10 tarts

Alice Points:
-Although this color may look simple it has these specks of golds in it that are so lovely!
-Very mousterizing
-Great product for how cheap it was!
-Pleasantly surprised with the pigmentation of these products

Red Queen Points:
-You do have to reapply constantly, but I think it's worth it

Mad Hatter Point:
(neither bad nor good)
-The gold specks tend to linger and I didn't think this was either good or bad enough to mention in either the Alice or Red Queen category so I made a new one!
02 Berry Colada

Hope you enjoyed this review, until next time!

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment