Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag Review~ March 2013

Hello my lovelies!

Today I will be continuing this glam bag reviews, by reviewing the March 2013 glam bag. So I am going to hop on to it and get  started!

March Glam Bag theme: The Great Escape

 What the bag included:
  • Glam RX (magnetic case)
  • Yaby (eyeshadows in es296 so vein and es442 sand dune)
  • Pixi Flawless and Poreless face primer
  • Juice Beauty: The Organic Solution Hydrating Mist
  • La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover (not shown in picture above)
L: with primer R:without primer
Overall I give this bag 5 out of 10 tarts

Alice Points:
-The hydrating mist is great especially since it is turning out to be a hot Spring here in the Sacramento area.
-The colors included for the eyeshadows are great for this spring, I especially like the teal included in this bag!
-I was a little skeptical about the magnetic case at first, but I have been convinced of its awesomosity! I put my bobby pins in there and because it is magnetic they stay put. No more missing bobby pins!

Red Queen Points:
-The hydrating has a peculiar smell, my nose is quite sensitive to smells so I didn't particularly care for the smell to much.
-The La Fresh makeup remover wipes were a little tough on my face they left it really dry so I ended up giving them away, hence why they are not in the picture above.

I hope you enjoyed this ipsy glam bag review stay tuned for the May glam bag review!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment