Monday, September 1, 2014

Falling for Autumn

Hello Wonderlandians,

I just had to take a moment and express my deep appreciation and love for Autumn! Let's begin by mentioning that 90% of my wardrobe is Autumn/winter appropriate, so I will finally be expanding my clothing choice. No longer will I be wearing my Disney tanks 24/7 (not that I really minded). I love dressing in layers and lets not even get started on boots....oh be still my beating heart....

This being mostly a beauty page we cannot forget about the makeup and beauty products!

Top 5 Autumn Beauty Do's that I live for:

  1. Bring back the Dark Hues!!! I'm talking lips, eyes, and everything else. (not that spring or summer stops me, they just seem more appropriate in fall/winter time)
  2. Moisturizer- this is a must for me in Autumn/Winter. I have typically really oily skin, but come winter and that goes bye bye. Which would normally be a good thing, except my skin gets too dry and it makes any foundation look cakey (not sure if I'm the only one with this problem or not)
  3. Dark nails <3
  4. Prime piercing/tattoo weather! Most piercing/tattoo places recommend that you wait until the colder seasons to get anything done, because then you won't be swimming in germ infested pools and you are less likely to get an infection. You also sweat a lot less in colder weather so it wouldn't irritate the piercing and/ or tattoo...
  5. Change! The best thing about Autumn is the gorgeous transformation everything goes through! From the leaves to the sky, everything is changing and I love that! It inspires me to try new things and make some changes. I hope it encourages to do the same <3
AHHH!!! I just cannot express enough my love of Autumn!

Side note: Which do you prefer saying? Autumn or Fall? You can probably guess mine haha....

Well that's all for now! Keep an eye out for more posts :)

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment