Friday, September 5, 2014

To Read or Not to Read...

Hello Wonderlandians!

Today I will be sharing with you some of the books I have read in the last couple months (I've been slacking). In all honesty most of the books I've read recently have been due to their movie counterparts coming out. I have to read a book before watching the movie...I just have to...am I alone in this? Probably not..haha...anywho here are the books:


  1. Divergent
    • Alice Points: 
      • I thought it started kind of weak, but as I read more it got better and better 
      • Could not put it down
      • Great read highly recommend
      • 8/10 tarts
    • Red Queen Points:
      • The style of writing seemed overly simplified, was not challenged...
  2. Fault in our Stars
    • Alice Points:
      • Invoked all sorts of emotions
      • Could not out it down (literally read it in one day)
      • Great writing style
      • 9/10 tarts
    • Red Queen Points:
      • I honestly don't have anything....
  3. If I Stay
    • Alice Points:
      • Great book momentum I thought
      • New perspective and engaging
      • I really enjoyed this book
      • 8/10 tarts
    • Red Queen Points:
      • Some of the plot could be confusing if you weren't paying close attention
  4. 50 Shades of Grey
    • Mad Hatter Points:
      • I honestly can't decide whether I liked this book or not....I will say read at your own discretion...hahaha
Hope this has helped pick out some books to read, although I jumped in kind of late on some of these...I feel like I may be one of the last people to have read these books...oops...

Yours Truly.

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment