Friday, October 24, 2014

What have I done now?!

Hello Wonderlandians,

In light of my recent adventures trying to go purple and whatnot, I have decided to bleach my hair and try again fully invested this time around. I must say this is definitely daring on my part, while I am very excited about the prospects of purple hair (very excite), the thought of going a lighter color is daunting. I've only ever had dark hair, where my natural blonde streak peeks out and provides contrast. 

Here is my adventure thus far:
This is after initial bleaching first time go. As you can see my hair was more of a copper tone blonde. Very close in color to Anna from Frozen.
I absolutely loved this hair color!!! As this wasn't my final goal I had to leave this color behind to go into a more actual blonde color :)

Here is my hair after the second bleaching (I also got my nose pierced ^_^), very BAM blonde. Well at least for me it certainly is.... I still have moments where I do a double take when I pass any mirrors...eeps xD

After giving my hair a short (very short) break I have also added some purple ends to it. Hardly visible in the picture above, but I will post again once I redo them :)

That's all for now, until next time!!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment