Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Loving My Lips~ Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish in 09

Hello Wonderlandians,

Here is another LML post for you <3

Brand: Rimmel London
Finish:Creamy w/ slight gloss
Price: $4-6
http://uk.rimmellondon.com/
You can find it on their website (of course!), but you can also find Rimmel London products in most drugstores such as: Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Target, Walmart, CVS, etc. Price can range between stores, so check it out and see where it would be most cost effective to purchase.
Buy it or Leave it: I would absolutely suggest buying this lipstick! It is inexpensive and has good staying power. I love the Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipsticks. I own two of them currently, but they are some of my favorites, I hope to add to my collection at some point. The great thing about this lipstick is that, although it isn't matte, it has long lasting power. It has been known to last through some of my meals, although in most cases I do re-apply.

Alice Points:
-Long Lasting
-Great smelling (something that I find weirdly important)
-Doesn't taste terrible
-Amazing pigmentation!

Red Queen Points:
-Honestly I can't think of any...

Hope you enjoyed this post and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract  Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment