Friday, March 27, 2015

Loving My Lips~ Hot Plum 900

Hello Wonderlandians,

I have another Loving my Lips for you! The seasons are changing and Spring is upon us :) Time to bring our your pinks, orchids, and pastels.
Brand: Maybelline
Finish:Creamy w/ slight gloss
Price: $4-6
http://www.maybelline.com/
You can find it on their website (of course!), but you can also find Maybelline products in most drugstores such as: Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Target, Walmart, CVS, etc. Price can range between stores, so check it out and see where it would be most cost effective to purchase.
Buy it or Leave it: I would absolutely suggest buying this lipstick! It is inexpensive and has good staying power. I've never bought maybelline lipsticks before, for whatever reason. I do know that since buying this shade I have gone back for 3 more.

Alice Points:
-Long Lasting
-neutral smelling
-Doesn't taste terrible
-Amazing pigmentation!

Red Queen Points:
-sweats if left out in heat...

Hope you enjoyed this post and until next time!!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment