Friday, April 10, 2015

Hairspiration No.3~ Purple Rain Review

Hello Wonderlandians!

I have been meaning to write up this post forever now. Please excuse the not so fabulous pics haha. These are pictures of the stages of my hair after using the Arctic Fox hair dye in Purple Rain and a little bit of Violet Dreams. 

I took this picture the day after dyeing my hair and I actually ended up also washing my hair this day, because I realized I still had some dye clumps in it. Guess I hadn't washed as thoroughly as I thought.

This picture was taken of me probably a day or two after I had just dyed my hair. As you can see it is super vibrant :)
I took this picture 6 days after initially dyeing my hair. I was doing some snowflake inspired makeup for a friend and I snapped a pic for the purpose of this blog post.

I snapped this quick selfie a couple hours before hopping on a plane to go to Seattle for my birthday. This was a week after initially dyeing my hair...now we skip forward a couple weeks, because I forget to take pictures ^^;
This was taken approximately two weeks after dyeing my hair, the lighter bits near the front are what violet dream is fading out to be. Still a vibrant color, but turning more of a pink purple color. I actually loved this stage of my hair :)
This is my hair at 3 1/2 weeks. A friend of mine and I had our hearts set on a cemetery photoshoot and this is one of the resulting pictures. I plan on putting more up in a future blog post. So keep an eye out for those.

This is my hair at 1 month and 2 weeks. I had actually increased my hair washing days to every other day, maybe even once a day. This was due to the warming weather we experience in California. Yay skipping Spring...not! Prior to this I had washed my hair twice a week. The increase in hair washing made the color fade a lot faster, as I expected. The face in this picture was more due to the fact that I had to get rid of my purple hair, while I did interviews and such to get a second job. 

Overall my experience with the Arctic Fox hair dyes was fantastic and I've actually ordered the rest of their color line. I hear word that they are coming out with an orange and green shade, which will be added to my collection. 

I am back to blonde for now, but rest assured my colored hair adventures are far from over!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment