Monday, November 30, 2015

Lime Crime Haul No.3

Hello Wonderlandians,

I have yet another Lime Crime haul for you. I have no control!!! Someone help me ;_;

Yet again I have fallen victim to my inability to say no to Lime Crime and they;re cute packaging. Yes I know about the scandal, no I cannot seem to stop. To be honest I actually really enjoy their products and therefore keep coming back for more.

Here are the shades swatched on my lips:
Top L-R: Squash, Pumpkin, Trouble Bottom L-R: Jynx, Cement, and Crybaby
Here is what I bought:

Velvetines ($20):

  • Trouble
  • Jynx
  • Cement
  • Pumpkin
  • Squash

Unicorn Lipstick($18):

  • Cry Baby
I end up caving anytime they bring out their new products. I began my makeup collection with Lime Crime and I can't stop my need to own all their shades. I am adventurous in my makeup endeavors, but some of these colors don't suit my hair color momentarily (in my opinion). 

Well just wanted to share my guilty pleasure with you all. Until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment