Thursday, December 3, 2015

Black Friday Haul

Hello Wonderlandians!

I have my Black Friday haul for you today :)

I typically do most of my shopping online, as was the case this year. I go in to stores to get things I get regularly or movies. Movies are usually the reason I'm out shopping for on the infamous Black Friday. 

Here is what I bought in Store order:

Target:

  • Caress Body Wash
  • Tresseme Heat Protectant Spray
  • Tresseme Perfectly Undone Weightless Conditioner
  • The Ultimate Spider-Man
  • The Ultimate Spider-Man 2
  • The Imitation Game
  • The Big Bang Theory Season 8
  • The Fault in Our Stars
  • Big Eyes
  • Now You See Me
Best Buy:
  • Inside Out 
  • Gone Girl
Lime Crime:
  • Velvetine Trio
    • Buffy
    • Peacock
    • Beet It
  • Zodiac Glitters
    • Libra
    • Virgo
    • Gemini
    • Sagittarius
    • Ophiuchus
    • Cancer
    • Aries
  • Venus II
Overtone:
(This wasn't mentioned in the video since it hasn't come in yet)
  • Complete Systems:
    • Vibrant Silver
    • Pastel Blue
    • Pastel Pink
This was all I bought Black Friday (for myself anyway). I hope you enjoyed this blog post and don't forget to check out my first ever YouTube video!



Until next time :)

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment