Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Drugstore Haul No.4

Hello Wonderlandians,

I went into Walgreens the other day with fellow beauty blogger Nancy (darksideofbeauty.com) and I went in for just one tube of lipstick I had been searching for. Well I ended up leaving with much more than I thought.

We spotted a new Cinderella makeup collection there. I couldn't help it ;_;

What I bought:


Cinderella Makeup Collection:

  • Crown Jewels Liquid Eyeliner Set
  • Ready for the Ball Look Book
  • Cinderella Lipstick (Pretty Pink)
  • Fairy Glow Face and Body Illuminator
  •  A Dream Come True All-in-One Highlighter/Bronzer/Blush
  • Past Midnight Eyeshadow Primer
  • Midnight Fairytale Brush Set

Here is my video I made of what I got and the swatches included! Until next time :D

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment