Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Lime Crime- Venus vs. Venus 2

Hello Wonderlandians,

Today I have the two Venus palettes to compare for you all.

As you can see from the pictures below the covers are similar, but they do differ in color scheme. The Venus I palette being more lights and rosy, while the Venus II palette being grungier and darker.

Here is a picture of the inside of both palettes:

They are both very different from each other. If you wanted to get just one, I would highly recommend the Venus I palette. It is much easier to work with color-wise. They all coincide and are easier to combine to create a look. Although if you enjoy the ever popular grunge look I recommend the Venus II palette. The colors in this palette are perfect for creating grungy style makeup.

Alice Points:
-both palettes are very pigmented
-you can make a multitude of looks with either palette

Red Queen Points:
-Lime Crime scandal..up to you to decide

Mad Hatter Points:
-reds tend to stain my eyelids, but this happens with most red eyeshadow I use

Overall I love them both and I have been using the Venus II palette a lot more than I had originally thought I would be :D That's all for now, until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment