Friday, December 4, 2015

FOTD- Sensual Autumn

Hello Wonderlandians,

I know it has been a while since I have posted. Posting regularly while in school is proving to be a tad more difficult than I thought. However, I am hoping to use the break between the semesters to do a lot of catching up.


This has been my go to look this Autumn. It's fairly easy to do and very fall-esque in nature. The colors suit my hair very nicely :)
Eyes
  • Venus Palette (Muse, Venus, Shell, Icon)
  • Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner
  • L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Waterproof Mascara
  • Urban Decay Brow Box  (Brown Sugar)
  • Elf Clear Brow & Lash Mascara
  • Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Eye Pencil (Nude)
Face
  • Wet n Wild Coverall Foundation (Fair)
  • L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24Hr Foundation (Natural Beige)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Translucent)
  • Elf Studio HD Undereye Setting Powder
  • Nyx HD Blush (Taupe)
  • Love & Beauty Matte Blush Palette (Dusty Pink Color)
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer (Reserve Your Cabana)
  • Lime Crime Velvetine (Wicked)
That's all I have for now hope you enjoyed this look, and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment