Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hairspiration No.6~ Hair Timeline/Story

Hello Wonderlandians,

I will be going a new color this weekend in anticipation for the holiday festivities. If all goes well I will be posting pictures on my Instagram about my new hair color. As I am terrible at keeping people updated on here about my hair color. I am going to be doing a mini timeline for my hair in this post.

And away we go:

February 2014



















-Ombre

September 2014




















-purple dye (Beyond the Zone Color Jamz Purple Passion)

October 2014



















- bleached my hair for the first time!
- bleached hair again to achieve lighter blonde




















-added in purple tips to my hair (Purple Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Color)


November 2014



















- re-bleached hair to get purple ends out.



















-toned my hair to try and get rid of brassiness and go ash blonde (Blond Brilliance in Platinum)

February 2015



















-colored hair purple (Purple Rain by Arctic Fox Hair Dye)

April 2015



















-bleached hair again to get rid of purple dye (boo interviews ;_;)

May 2015



















-dyed my hair blue <3 (Poseidon and Aquamarine by Arctic Fox Hair Dye)

July 2015



















-bleach/shampoo on hair to get rid of remnant blue (it had faded out quite a bit by now)
-dyed hair pink! (Wrath by Arctic Fox Hair Dye)

August 2015



















-dyed hair pink again! (Virgin Pink by Arctic Fox Hair Dye)



















-dyed my hair 3 shades (Phantom Green, Poseidon, Purple Rain, Arctic Mist by Arctic Fox Hair Dyes)

-Note: the dyes aren't lasting as long, because I am washing my hair a lot more frequently...I can't stand being hot and in the Central Valley it gets pretty hot. That means more showers on my part. Also I have started growing out my hair to get a fresh bleaching done on my hair once it grows out again.

September 2015

-dyed my hair green (Phantom Green by Arctic Fox Hair Dye)

October 2015

-used Fix Color to try and get green out of my hair, since I wanted to dye my hair red or

-dyed my hair blue again, more of a teal blue since I had green in previously (Aquamarine by Arctic Fox Hair Dye)

November 2015

-dyed my hair purple again :) (Purple Rain by Arctic Fox Hair Dye)

December 2015

-used Fix Color to get purple dye out of my hair, then toned it grey with Wella Color Charm Additive in Cooling Violet, then washed that out and used Silver by Overtone.

You can't tell too much in this last picture, but my roots have grown in a lot and anytime I have my hair in a bun or ponytail people ask me if I have dyed it back to my original hair color and I just turn around and show them my still very much not natural hair color.

If you have any questions about my hair journey, please feel free to ask. I am not a hair stylist and cannot give you professional advice, but I can tell you what my own experiences were.

That's all for now and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment