Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Awesomeosity!!!

Hello Wonderlandians! I  know I have been slow coming on the post lately, but I hope to make it up to you by sharing with you one of my MOST favorite holidays with you...Halloween!!! Although you probably knew that from the post title haha...

Halloween to me is such a great way to reinvent yourself and take a plunge in discovering a new you, because basically everything is accepted for Halloween, use it to your advantage to find a new you (if you're looking that is). If it doesn't work for you, play it off as a costume ;) No one will think twice.

I am not promoting Halloween as a means to disguise who you are, but rather a gateway to being who you are or who you would like to be. For example you like Catwoman's confidence and allure, why not be her for Halloween and channel her and see if it's something you like. I personally love playing dress up, especially with the world as your playground.

My goal this Halloween is to share with you my disguises for this year, ending with the one I wear Halloween day :)

So keep an eye out for future post to come and I look forward to sharing my looks with you. I will be doing 5 looks this year. Not sure of the dates they will be going up as I am just transitioning into a new job, but rest assured they will be up (even if it's 2-3 a day).

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment