Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag Review~ October 2013

Hello Wonderlandians! Today I will  be reviewing the October Ipsy bag for you.

The October glam bag theme was: The Art of Beauty
What the bag included:
  • Zoya Professional Nail Lacquer in a beautiful shimmery blue color
  • Coastal Scents brush sample
  • La Fresh Oil-Free Face Cleanser
  • Bella Terra Mineral Shimmer in Emotions
  • Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel
Bella Terra mineral eyeshadow w/ flash
Bella Terra w/o flash
Overall I give this bag a 9 out of 10 tarts!!!

Alice Points:
-The pigmentation on the Bella Terra mineral shadow is amazing and it is a gorgeous purple plum color.
-I love the Zoya nail polishes and I have received one before in my May Glam Bag and I loved it.
- I am always on the hunt for new brushes and the one in this bag is great and makes blending super easy

Red Queen Points:
-I have received the La Fresh cleansing wipes before and they were too harsh on my skin and dried it out. I haven't used this month's wipes if only, because I am wary of my last experience with them, however I will make sure to give them a go and let you know how it goes.
-I don't own a blow dryer so this makes the Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel kind of pointless, but if I ever get my hands on a blow dryer, I will be sure to let you know how it works. (I may be the only girl in the world who doesn't own a blow dryer or so I have been told).
Zoya Nail Lacquer

Hope you enjoyed this review and look forward for new post soon!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo




2 comments:

  1. I also got the Zoya nail polish, the Coastal Scents brush and the La Fresh Oil-Free Face Cleanser. I also got SexyHair hair clay and Wet n' Wild eye shadow. I love the nail polish, and have yet to try the rest of the items. I will be using the eye shadow and brush tomorrow and hopefully these will turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how it goes, so far I really am loving the brush I got :) The Zoya nail polishes are great and I hear they are Vegan so there is an added bonus if you were looking for a vegan nail polish. I used the La Fresh Oil-Free Cleanser wipes and they don't dry out my face or make it break out I am quite pleased.

    ReplyDelete