Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Look No. 1~ Lioness/Feline

Hello Wonderlandians! Today I will be showing you how to achieve this very edgy Lioness look. Hope you are all looking forward to Halloween as much as I am. I hope to inspire you to think outside the box and maybe even encourage you to try something crazy or out there :)


What I used:
  • Naked Skin Foundation by Urban Decay (3.0)
  • Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean and Milk
  • Starlooks Eyeliner in Obsidian
  • MAC liquid eyeliner in Rapidblack
  • LA Colors Tan compact
  • J. Cas Beauty Eyelashes 
  • DUO adhesive
  • Lime Crime Coquette
  • Pixi Flawless & Poreless primer
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
  • Naked Basics (crave eyeshadow black)
  • It's So Big Mascara
 First things first you have to prep the canvas you will be working on. In this case it's your face. Here you can see the dot method I use to put on my foundation...I then blend with what I feel like blending that day be it my brush, fingers, or blending sponge...In this look I decided to use my fingers.

I then went in with the concealer and put some under my eyes to hide sleep deprived bags and around my nose to hide redness. I also put some on a blemish or two.

I then used the black eyeshadow to make my eyebrows a bit more messy and fuller, not to mention hairy...I also went in and added black liner to my tight line and waterline. I decided to start off with the feline nose, but after finishing this look in hindsight I would leave it for last as it can easily be smudged.

I then went in and did a very strong feline outline around my eyes with a liquid liner and I added a couple of highlights with the Milk Jumbo pencil and details...such as eyelashes I used demi-lashes just on the outer corner of my eyes to give them a little more oomph...
Ta-dah my Lioness (looks more like a cat) look :D Just tease your hair into a giant messy poof and you are all set to go!! I had a ton of fun making this look and putting it on. And although taking pictures as you progress through a look isn't entirely easy, I quite enjoy sharing my work. So I hope you liked it and look forward to more Halloween looks by me...


Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment