Monday, January 13, 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoos Review

Hello Wonderlandians!

Today I will be reviewing 4 of the Maybelline Color Tattoos. Originally my sister got these, but as she never used them I took them under my wing. When I first began to use these I was slightly baffled by the consistency of these products. They are almost gel like in texture. Now that I have used them for a bit I must say that I prefer to use them as color bases then on their own. While the color payoff is great (for most) I must say that if left without shadow they tended to crease on my eyelids with the exception of Bad to the Bronze and Tough as Taupe.


L-R: Too Cool, Bad to the Bronze, Audacious Asphalt, and Tough as Taupe


L-R: w/flash Too Cool, Bad to the Bronze, Audacious Asphalt, Tough as Taupe

w/o flash
Overall I give these products 7 out of 10 tarts. Although I do use the products and enjoy doing so, I can't say I will go out of my way to repurchase these again. Perhaps in different colors.

Alice Points:
-Make excellent bases for eyeshadow
-Really pigmented (Bad to the Bronze, Audacious Asphalt, and Tough as Taupe)
-I really like the consistency

Red Queen Points:
-Claim they can be worn on their own, but they creased on my lids (I tend to have oily skin)
-Too Cool is splotchy and not all that pigmented

Hope you enjoyed this review and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment