Monday, January 6, 2014

My 2013 Favorites

Hello my mad friends!!

 I will try to make this a short post and if not I will try to make it picture heavy. I have been gradually growing my makeup collection and this year I feel like I have significantly added to it. Some products have been repurchases whilst others have been some new favorites. Jumping right in here is my 2013 favorites!

Face:
  • Holika Holika Aqua Petit BB cream in shade No.2
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin in 3.0
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in Medium Plus
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Translucent
  • Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
  • MAC Concealer in NW20
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Medium/Light
  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine
  • Be a Bombshell Blush in Beach Please

Eyes:
  • Lime Crime Candy Eyes Eyeshadow Helper
  • BH Day & Night Palette
  • Too Faced The Return of Sexy 
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette (not shown)
  • CoverGirl Cafe au Lait trio 
  • MICA Beauty Cosmetics Gel Liner 
  • Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Shimmer in Emotions
  • Starlooks Eyepencil in Obsidion
  • Urban Decay Eyelash Primer Potion
  • Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
  • Pixi Lash Boost Mascara

Lips:
  •  Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Provacateur
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless
  • Revlon Just Bitten in Lovesick
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in No. 09
  • Maybelline Colorsensational in 990 Fuchsia Fierce
  • Maybelline Vivids in 900 Hot Plum
  • Mirabella Sheer Lipstick in Daydream
  • MAC Matte Lipstick in Russian Red
  • Lime Crime Lipstick in Centrifuchsia 
  • Lime Crime Lipstick in Poisonberry
  • Lime Crime Velveteen in Red Velvet

Books:
  • Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
  • Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
  • Makeup is Art by Academy of Freelance Makeup 
Hope you all enjoyed my 2013 favorites!!! I know it is a lot so thanks for sticking around til the end (if you did). The 2013 year was one filled to the brim with adventures! I only hope that 2014 is as exciting if not more! Happy New Year and I wish you all the best of luck :)

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment