Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Naked 3 Review!!!

Hello Wonderlandians!

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season so far. Today I will be reviewing the Naked 3 palette. First of all let me start off by saying that this was one of the hardest things to get my hands on. I tried getting it on Urban Decay the first go around, but it literally sold out in seconds. I then tried it again when they restocked it to no avail. Finally I got my hands on it when Sephora put it up online in their store. Anyways, I know this has been all over the blogging, YouTube, and makeup community. So here I am giving you my two cents on the Naked 3 palette.

Once again I forgot to take a picture of the front of this product.....oops!
This palette resembles the Naked 2 palette in presentation. It has very similar packaging. What is really neat about this palette is that it comes with never before seen colors! All the colors in this palette are brand stinking new! You can't find them singularly they are original to this palette. Which may or may not change in the future, time will only tell.

L-R:Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, and Blackheart
This is my sorry attempt at getting swatches for you. In hindsight I should have probably done only a couple at a time like I had with the Joy to the Girls palette, but that seemed extensive. I will have it down one of these days...

Overall I give this product 9 out of 10 tarts!

Alice Points:
-I loved the fact that this palette featured new never before seen eyeshadows
-Pigmentation is good, about the only one that gives me any trouble is Dust. The eyeshadow dust gives you    some fall out and you really have to pack on the color.
-There is a mixture of both mattes, shimmers and metallics in this palette and while I know some people wanted to see more mattes, I personally prefer shimmers so I was very happy.

Red Queen Points:
-I used one of the primer samples that comes with the palette and honestly I wish they had given you a mini sample instead of just one of the primers, because the one I opened dried out over night and it states that each one is good for up to a week. So that was kind of a bummer.

I hope you enjoyed this review and until next time!!!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment