Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Black Friday Haul 2013

Hello Wonderlandians!

Today I will be showing you some of the things I managed to snag this Black Friday. First of all let me tell you that all this was bought online. I do not even fathom going out during Black Friday...*shudder*

This year round I bought mostly makeup...last year I bought an ipod touch and the year prior a canon camera which I use to take pictures for this blog.

 
What I got:
  • Urban Decay
    • Naked 3 Palette
  • Too Faced
    • Air Buffed BB Creme in Cream Glow
    • Jingle All the Way
    • Joy to the Girls
    • Makeup Bag
  •  Lime Crime
    • Pink Velvet
    • Geradium
I ended up getting a lot more than I had originally planned, but I could not resist with all the wonderful deals that were being given. The only thing I paid full price for was the Naked 3 palette and the velveteen from Lime Crime. Other than that I got everything on sale!!!

Hope you enjoyed this Haul and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment