Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag Review ~ November 2013

Hello Wonderlandians!

Today I will be reviewing the November Ipsy bag. First I must say that I have not been more excited for a bag than the one for this month. What got me excited was that they would include an example of Michelle Phan's new makeup line Emcosmetics. I have been watching Michelle Phan's videos for quite some time now and I was very happy to hear her announce her new makeup line.

This month's theme: Glam It Up

What is in my bag:
-Kiss ever ez eyelashes
-em cosmetics waterliner in Emerald
-Nailtini Nail Polish in Cavier
-Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Shameless
-Starlooks eye pencil in Amethyst
-Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched (not pictured)
L-R: Amethyst, Emerald, Shameless

Products w/o packaging
Alice Points:
  • Starlooks eyeliner is now a favorite of mine to use on my inner corner to brighten up my eyes
  • I am really enjoying the eyelashes, they look very natural and give your lashes an added boost
  • The waterliner is AMAZING! It stays put and its easy to blend
  • I also loved the Pixi Bronzer it is the perfect color for my skin tone
Red Queen Points:
  • Although I like the Nailtini polishes I already had a similar color to this one so I wasn't all too excited about this nail polish
  • The lip crayon is a very pretty cranberry color, but you have to constantly reapply it, it doesn't stay on my lips very well
 Overall I give this bag 8 out of 10 tarts. I was very happy with the products in this bag overall. I have created some nice looks with the items from this bag and I look forward to creating more.

Hope you enjoyed this review and don't forget to keep an eye out for more posts coming soon!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment