Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hair Update!

Hello Wonderlandians!

If you follow me on Instagram you will have noticed that my hair has recently undergone a couple changes. 

My Experience:
I have to say although I do love the color my hair turned out, I am not at all pleased at the condition it was left in... I have some very fried bits of hair now...boo, however I went in knowing this would most likely be the case considering how damaged my hair came back from Alaska, thank you for having no moisture -_-; The lady who did my hair wasn't at all confident in what she was doing so I was very hesitant and nervous the whole time, if anything I tried making her feel better. Overall an okay experience.

The Outcome:

Like I stated above I love the color :D

Aftercare:
My hair will be needing some much needed deep conditioning. A lot of hair repair and love! Here is a list of my hair care products:

-Coconut Oil
-Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Leave in Conditioner
-Dove Dry Shampoo
-Keratin Infused Conditioner

That's all for today's post until next time!!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

2 comments: