Friday, January 23, 2015

Loving My Lips~ BLB01 Parfait

Hello Wonderlandians!

I have another Love My Lips for you today \(^.^)/ 

In other news: I am currently working on a series that I hope to introduce to you all next month! So keep an eye out :) Also is anyone else freaking out that January is almost over?!?! No? Just me? o.O


Brand: NYX Cosmetics
Finish: balm-like, glossy
Price: $4
www.nyxcosmetics.com
You can find Nyx products online, of course. You can also find them in Ulta stores and Target! 
Buy it or Leave it: I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I was expecting little to know pigmentation, but it actually provides a nice wash of color. I got this product in my ipsy glam bag! Since I got it I have actually purchased two more :) So I highly recommend this product, especially if you are new into the makeup world and aren't yet brave enough for a bold lip. This is a great way to add some color without feeling too out there.

Alice Points:
-surprisingly pigmented for a balm
-glides on super smooth
-it's a balm therefore super moisturizing
-smells delicious!!!!! <3

Red Queen Points:
-not so delicious if you get it in your mouth...

Well that is all I have for you today! Please excuse my crazy out of control hair haha it was not behaving at all today!


Until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment