Friday, January 30, 2015

Update 2015

Hello Wonderlandians,

For now I have been using my iphone as my main way of blogging on here. Which has its pros and cons. I would much rather work off of a laptop of computer, but seeing as how mine has decided to die on me...that is currently not possible. I am however having a friend clear out a laptop for me and I am most grateful to her!!! Thank you Becka <3

As soon as I receive this laptop and can have a functional 'station' I plan on getting back into the swing of things. As you may have noticed already I did start a new series:

  • Loving My Lips: This is a segment I have decided to start, because if there is one thing I have an excess of in my makeup collection it is lip products! Be it lipsticks, lip balms, glosses, etc. I am not putting this on a schedule, because I would like it to be a 'what am I wearing today' kind of series. This is a segment you may get a posting of once a week or three times a week depending. A real keep you on your toes kind of deal haha....


I hope that with this new laptop, I can get back into the swing of things...

Until next time :)

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment