Monday, January 5, 2015

Loving My Lips~ Utopia

Hello Wonderlandians,

I'm back again with another shade (two in a row woo!). I meant to ask this in my last post, but let me know if there are other things you would like me to include in this series. A friend of mine mentioned scents were something worth mentioning...

I bring to you Utopia!
Brand: Lime Crime
Finish: Matte
Price: $20
You can only find these products online or at select makeup conventions like IMAT...
Buy it or Leave it: This is a gorgeous purple color with pink undertones. I would highly suggest purcahsing this color its both unique and I believe would suit every skin tone! I will say that you have to be patient with the application process, if you can tell from the picture below, I rushed and went slightly over my natural lip line. 

Alice Points:
-Long lasting
-Very good pigmentation
-Ready to go in one swipe (just be careful)
-Add second swipe for bolder (even more so) look

Red Queen Points
-Does tend to come off while I am eating, more so than any of the other velvetines I own...

That's all I have for you today! Hope you enjoyed and until next time!

Yours Always,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment