Monday, December 29, 2014

Lime Crime Haul No.1

Hello Wonderlandians!

I am very excited to share this haul with you! I am by no means trying to brag, although in my excitement it may come of as such.... I will not be going into a lot more of the nitty gritty in this post and you can find a list of the items purchased in the beginning of my post.

Here is what I got from Lime Crime during their Black Wednesday deal (yes Wednesday):

  • Eyes:
    • Eyeshadow Helper Waterproof Primer
    • Glitter Helper
    • Zodiac Glitter:
      • Aquarius
      • Pisces
      • Scorpio
  • Lips:
    • Velvetines
      • Red Velvet
      • Utopia
      • Black Velvet
      • Wicked
      • Pansy
      • Cashmere
Let me start by saying that this is literally what I have been waiting for all year \(^_^)/ I absolutely love Lime Crime! I love their packaging and their pigmentation is amazing <3 <3 <3  

Let me address that I am aware of the scandal behind Lime Crime as well, but it took place waaaay before I started buying their product and no longer offer the loose pigments in question. I have only ever bought the lipsticks anyhow, well until now. Now I also have the glitters :) I would like to think that they have worked on this issue and have come forward since then. 

I have to say that Lime Crime has become my favorite makeup brand and while they did go up in price, since I first bought them, I will definitely keep coming for more.

They have no limitations on colors and offer a wide variety that, I think, would suit anyone. Until next time ^^

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

p.s. let me know if you would like a post about my Lime Crime Collection ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment