Monday, December 22, 2014

Loving My Lips~ Great Pink Planet


Hello Wonderlandians,

I thought I would start a new segment here on my blog to give me something to 'keep track' of this blog. If i don't have a set schedule for things I tend to throw them in the back burner. Lip products are what make up the majority of my makeup collections, so I thought this would make a good segment. It is also a product I know i will forever continue purchasing no matter how many I have (I can own up to my lip insanity).

Now that I have explained why I would like to do this segment, let me tell you how it works. I will place the name of the lipstick above in the Post Name. In the actual post I will tell you the brand, finish, color (picture), buy it or leave it, where to find it, and other tid bits thrown in.

Here we go!
Brand: Lime Crime
Finish: Creamy
Price: $18
www.limecrimemakeup.com
You can only find these online or at events such as IMATS, etc.
Buy it or Leave it: I have to be perfectly honest with you... I'm a little biased when it comes to Lime Crime lipsticks, but I will try and be as honest as possible... This is a lipstick that I bought because I wanted to add on to my Lime Crime collection, however I actually really enjoy this lipstick and its one of my most used lipsticks from Lime Crime. I get great use out of this lipstick in the Spring time. I also occasionally wear it just when I feel like it (like today). So I would recommend buying it, but if you need more info to decide, keep on reading!

Alice Points:
-Super pigmented! You will get color payoff with this lipstick.
-Pretty durable, it can last through a meal if you're careful.
-Not drying, actually pretty moisturizing!

Red Queen Points:
-While this color is gorgeous, I actually use it a lot more now that I  have blonde hair. I just didnt think it         suited me when I had darker hair at times... (not that it kept me from wearing it haha)
-You want to have just exfoliated your lips when using this (and most Lime Crime lipsticks/velvetines)
-Ever so slight feathering

Hope you enjoy this new series and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment