Monday, December 8, 2014

Drugstore Haul No. 2

Hello Wonderlandians,

As you may have now read from the last post, I broke my no makeup buying New Years resolution... Well I've been on a makeup shopping spree as of late (sorry not sorry). It also doesn't help that all the holiday sets and deals are coming out, so I ended up buying quite a few things...I may also be in Target way too often (I have friends who work there). These items were bought in both Target and Walmart.

Here is what I got from Target:

  • ELF
    • Daily Brush Cleaner
    • Small Stipple Brush
  • Rimmel
    • Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
  • Maybelline
    • 14 Hour Lipstick in Wine and Forever
  • Nyx
    • Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Here is what I got from Walmart:
  • Real Techniques
    • Flawless Face Core Collection 2.0
  • Milani
    • Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow:
      • 16 Bella Champaign
      • 18 Bella Emerald
      • 26 Bella Rouge
      • 12 Bella Black
      • 09 Bella Navy
      • 15 Bella Purple
      • 24 Bella Bronze
Also pictured above are Rudolph Band-aids because why not haha

Some of these items were repurchases like the Stay Matte Powder and the Jumbo Eye Pencil. Most were products that I kept hearing about either from friends or online. If I'm being honest with you guys a lot were impulse purchases as well (I can't be trusted in the makeup aisle #^^#).

As I play with these products more I will let you know more about them. I have been very slacking in the world of blogging for much too long... Until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment