Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Hairspiration No.1~ Hair Dreams

Hello Wonderlandians,

I just wanted to share some of my hair inspiration with you. For long time I have been in love with the idea of having colored hair, and at times I have managed to insert a little bit of that in my life.

However due to whatever reason, I have not committed to actually having colored hair. By colored hair I mean colors such as: purple, green, blue, teal, and you know those fun kooky colors. I've reached a point in my life where I no longer want to feel restricted into not being able to express myself due to family, school ,work, or whatever reason. So I will be documenting my hair coloring progress on this blog through a new series I would like to call Hairspiration! Hence the title of this post.

Technically speaking this should be Hairspiration No. 3, but I decided to just leave the last couple hair posts as they are. You can find them here:

Hair Update

Hair Transformation~ Purple

What have I done now?

As you can see I have been wanting purple locks for quite some time now, but haven't fully committed. I swear everyone has purple hair, but me.

Here are purple haired wonders that I have been taking some hairspiration from :)



                                            
                                         
Hope you enjoyed this colorful post and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment