Friday, December 5, 2014

Target Haul ~Emergency Makeup!

Hello Wonderlandians,

Yesterday I was wearing a pretty heavy eye look which included red, white, and black. I didn't photograph the look as I wasn't entirely keen on it...however I made the on the spot decision of getting my eyebrows threaded...well as you may already have guessed my makeup was not so pretty after that. My New Year resolution this year was to not purchase makeup this year (a true feat for a makeup junkie, such as myself), well all that went out the window yesterday.

I was scheduled to have a meeting for work so I needed to tidy up my face quickly. I went into my local Target and picked up a couple things....

What I bought:
  • Maybelline BB Cream 
  • Nyx Matte Lipstick 
  • Elf Liquid Eyeliner (felt tip)
  • Elf (Contour Kit)
  • L'Oreal Butterfly Effect Mascara
  • Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes
I wiped of everything with the makeup removing wipes, which worked marvelously! I then proceeded to do my entire makeup look. It ended up having a very retro vibe, what with feline-esque wing and red matte lips. Overall, I was pretty satisfied with the products.

My favorite pick from this little spurge, the L'Oreal Butterfly Effect Mascara!!!! Oh my! My looked so long and it even helped with curling (I didn't have an eyelash curler on hand). Absolutely love this product <3 <3 <3

Hope you enjoyed this short post! Until next time :)

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment