Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Concierto No.1~ Aurora

Hello Wonderlandians,

I have decided to include little mini stories of my adventures at concerts. I go to quite a few of them, although not too many this year. I have a very consistent concert buddy, his name is Jason you will probably hear me mention him a bit in this Concierto series.

This past Wednesday I got a chance to see Aurora, she hasn't quite reached main stream I believe. She was a fantastic performer and I was fully engaged in her performance. She put on such a great show and she is only 19, I expect great things from her.

I wasn't sure if she was going to have someone else perform before her, but boy am I glad she did! I ended up falling in love with the opening band as well. The opening band went by Tor Miller and he has got some pipes on him. I went home and bought his album asap.

Overall a great night!

Don't forget to hit join and become a Wonderlandian! Until next time <3

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment