Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hairspiration No.9- Pretty in Pink

Hello Wonderlandians,

I want to attempt and keep you guys more updated on my hair adventures. The last color on my hair was Wrath by Arctic Fox Hair Dye, I am seriously in love with these dyes. I haven't really tried anything else since finding them.

Here is what my hair looked like, when it was actually very faded:


I am very bad at taking pictures when I first put a color in, I will try and remedy that.


The color may look slightly purple in tone and that's because the color I had in prior was purple. I grew a bit impatient as the purple faded and jumped the gun and dyed my hair pink.

My current hair color is a post that will be coming up fairly shortly :)

That's all for now, don't forget to hit that join button to become a Wonderlandian and get notified when  a new post comes out. Until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment