Monday, April 11, 2016

Hairspiration No.10- Blue Locks

Hello Wonderlandians,

Today I have my latest hair color for you! I have gone blue once again :D

I have to say that having blue hair is probably my favorite color so far. In second place would probably be pink, believe it or not. 

Here we have Poseidon in action:


I also find there is an increase in hair compliments whenever I have blue in my hair. I get compliments regardless of the color I have, but I notice even more compliments when I have blue hair. I wonder if it just suits me the best <3

I have a couple concerts I will be writing about coming up and I have yet to decide on a title for these posts. I'll try and figure it out before the next one comes and goes.

Don't forget to become a Wonderlandian by hitting that join button! Until next time :)

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment