Friday, August 28, 2015

FOTD- Mermaid Waves

Hello Wonderlandians,

I know, I know, I haven't been posting. Give me a minute to orient myself and I will get back on board. I recently started school, and being out of school for almost 2 years, it's taking me some time to re-adjust. However, I am still planning on writing post whenever I get a moment.

I have a FOTD for you today, as these are much easier to write and keep up...so expect quite a few. 


A couple of friends and I went to the county fair here where we live. I wasn't sure what I was going to be doing with my makeup, but I did want a tad bit more color. SO I decided to just incorporate the colors of my hair to my eyeshadow look.

Eyes
  • Lime Crime Eyeshadow Primer
  • BH Cosmetics 1st Edition Palette (Blue, Purple, Green, White)
  • Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Purple Velvet
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 
  • L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof Miss Manga Mascara
  • Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
  • Elf Clear Eyebrow Mascara
Face
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin in 2.0
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in N20
  • Nyx Blush in Taupe (contour)
  • Elf Blush Palette in Light (Bottom pink)
  • Tarte Bronzer 
  • Lime Crime Velvetine in Faded
  • Nyx Buttergloss in Eclair
That's all I have for you today, until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment